Fit2DriveUK Driving School providing driving lessons across Sudbury, Hadleigh and Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk">
How many pictures of L plates being ripped up can a person take?
Have you ever tried to tear an L plate? Can’t be done.
Hi, I'm John at Fit2drive uk. Based in Monks Eleigh, Fit2drive uk is ideally placed to cover the Sudbury, Hadleigh, Bury St Edmunds and most of West Suffolk.
In your search for a driving instructor, you may see these words a lot:
The official things needed in order to teach people to drive...
- CRB checked (now changed to DBS).
- DVSA (Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency) approved...
- Fully qualified ADI (Approved Driving Instructor)
These are the qualities which all ADIs should possess...
Here's some more about what John at Fit2drive uk can do for you.
- Give you a free copy of the Highway Code.
- Loan you a copy of 'Driving, the essential skills'.
- Teach beginners and more experienced learners.
- Help full licence holders wanting to improve their driving.
- Help you with any problems relating to theory test.
- Aim to teach pupils to drive beyond the driving test, not to 'just' pass the test.
- Insist you sign a baffling contract